Dear educators, teachers, students and readers!
We are thrilled to introduce our latest publication, the “Guidebook to Define Psychological Symptoms Related to Substance Abuse” in the framework of the project Edu-map.
The chapters deal with a variety of crucial topics to prevent substance abuse and highlight their negative effects on health.
The Guidebook contains the following chapters:
- How severe does substance abuse affect psychological conditions?
- Psychological effects of substance abuse on the individual
- Links between substance abuse and mental health
- Emotional effects of substance abuse on the individual
- Short-term and long-term physical and psychological signs of substance use on students
- Practical tips for teachers
To find out more, visit the project website: http://www.edu-map.eu/
Project No: 2021-1-LT01-KA220-SCH-000024288
Click here to consult the Guidebook: R3Handbook_